Birthright of Concord was founded in 1973 to help women and men who are stressed about pregnancy and related concerns. For more than forty years, we have provided a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of women, babies and families in our Contra Costa County communities.
Our free services include the following:
- Personal consultations Monday through Friday, call for our office hours
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Accurate information on all pregnancy options
- Pregnancy, prenatal and infant care education
- Parenting Classes
- Referrals for Abortion Recovery support groups and counseling
- Material Services, maternity and baby clothing
- Referrals to community resources, social services, housing, education, employment
- 24 hour helpline for hours when the center is closed
Monday through Friday.
Our office hours vary.
Please call for our schedule.